Thursday, April 29, 2021

IOS APP Switching Audio Effect (titles, no talking)


***you might notice my videos are kind of all over the place in regards to style, size, length and just about every other aspect. This latest video was a test of 3 iphone screen recordings. I have spent the last year learning my editing and visual software apps on ios, understanding lighting, lenses, frame rates, rules of uploading on different sites (for instance you cannot upload a song on distrokid that has the word binaural in it but there is no issue on youtube). I started making checklists of where it is appropriate to post a video and the feedback I received doing so. What I'm saying is thank you for Subscribing, liking and watching these videos and moving forward I plan on cutting out more of the "why" factors of my videos or at the very least explaining things better. I tend to have an element in my music that is constant but has slight changes in panning, volume and eq. Meaning a synth might only change a little, the drum beat might change but not in a typical song format or just straight up drones that are semi-self generating. I really enjoy actual songs but I have always enjoyed the one off style of music that has those happy accidents or more experimental in nature. That all being said.... In this video I wanted to perform what I call "the app switching trick" which is just pulling an app in AUM to the left to temporarily turn it on or off. This gives me some freedom of adding audio, fx, change rhythms or patterns on the fly and feels like I am djaying my sound further. I will add the times below of when this occurs so you don't have to sit through the whole glitched out song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEVR will still be a thing but all albums, singles and eps released will be taken down soon.

 I am closing the distrokid account and may reinstate albums either on soundcloud or youtube but I am not sure about re-releasing them on st...