Tuesday, April 27, 2021

"Blackhole" industrial techno jam on ipad (no talking)


blackhole


1 of the 4 photos in the thumbnail is a real blackhole but which one?


Using drum computer as a the midi trigger and korg wave as the sound source to create this industrial sound. I named the jam blackhole because of the visuals.


I spent some time learning the drum computer app but also liked the randomness and presets more than I normally do with apps.


I have had korg electribe wave since launch and never really used it. I think the name made me think it was only to be used as a rhythm synth. Funny thing is I used it for the snare in this video and all the the triggering was done using midi from drum computer. So even though I started using it more as a synth I still had it in my head to use for rhythm. Pleasantly surprised by the sound I got in this performance with all the synths and mixbox continues to impress me.


Apps Used:

Drumcomputer by Sugar Bytes

Korg Electribe Wave

Moog Model 15

Mixbox by Ikmultimedia

Eventide Ultratapdelay

Scatterbrain by Brambos

Replicant2 by audio damage

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEVR will still be a thing but all albums, singles and eps released will be taken down soon.

 I am closing the distrokid account and may reinstate albums either on soundcloud or youtube but I am not sure about re-releasing them on st...